The laboratories have been set-up to provide knowledge in different subjects of Nursing & Physiotherapy. They are well equipped with ultra sophisticated modern equipment. The various laboratories are as under
The college has a very well equipped, spacious, computerized library with WebLib Software and internet facility. It has about 5000 medical books & several National and International journals and CDs to help the students and faculty to update their knowledge, continuously
1. Separate hostel facilities are provided for boys and girls and the stay in hostel is compulsory for G.N.M. students and optional for others.
2. Any assembly of students in the institute premises will not be permitted without permission of competent authority.
3. Ragging in any form is strictly prohibited. Any student indulging in such activities will be liable for punishment, which could also lead to rustication from the Institute.
1. Sick students are required to report to the warden/doctor on duty at any time. The Warden is responsible for arranging first-aid and if necessary take them to the Hospital of the institute.
2. Student are not allowed to keep large sum of cash, jewellery or other valuables in their rooms. The Institution shall not be responsible for any thefts etc.
3. The rooms can be checked by the Warden or any competent authority at any time during the day and night to check for cleanliness and genuine occupancy of the rooms.
4. Electrical appliances of any kind are forbidden in the hostel and campus. In case of default a fine of Rs. 500/- will be imposed, beside confiscation of the concerned gadgets.
5. The furniture and fixtures in the rooms of the hostels must be kept intact. The actual cost of the damage will be charged from the student.
6. Economy of electricity and water must be practiced. Fans lights as well as taps are to be switched off when not in use.
7. Alcohol, drugs and smoking are not permitted in the hostel as well as on the campus. Strict action will be taken against the defaulters.
8. Relatives of student including parents are not permitted to meet their ward in the hostel. However they will meet them in the visitors room, after showing their identity.
9. Facilities for washing & ironing of clothes have been provided by the Management in the hostel on payment basis.
10. Action will be taken against any students defying rules and regulations of the Institute. Management reserve the right to expel the defaulters also.
The institute is fully committed in providing health care at primary, secondary & tertiary levels. We have our own 100 bedded superspeciality hospital very well equipped with ultra modern facilities of clinical laboratories, Blood bank, MRI, C.T. Scan, ICU and Cardiac care center. The hospital has also a Trauma care & Physiotherapy department working round the clock. The Physiotherapy wing of the institute also runs special charitable OPD for pain management which is managed by qualified staff in the campus.
Every candidate will complete compulsory 6 months rotatory internship as a part of their degree programme.This must be in a recognized Hospital or Rehabilitation center, as the degree certificate would be withheld until such completion.
Parent and Affiliated Hospitals for Clinical Field Experience
A. Parent Hospital:
1.Prem Hospital, Panipat (Super-specialty Hospital) 150 Beds
2. Prem Physiotherapy & Rehabilitation College OPD
B. Affiliated Hospitals: